You’re an experienced sales professional and you know everything there is to know about your offerings and have seen every customer situation imaginable. You should be at the top of your game. But your closing results are soft. Maybe, it’s a not so small thing you’ve forgotten over time: Your Inferior posturing with the prospect.
Guest host Debb Borchardt interviews Kyla O’Connell about what she’s learned during years of successful sales coaching and working inside companies to bring out the best in their sales talent. Debb is Vice President of Asher Client services and Kyla is Senior Partner and Sales Facilitator at Asher Strategies. They discuss:
- Why is proper posturing language so important?
- Why don't salespeople close for the next step 48% of the time?
- Why does a salesperson get timid?
- What happens to a sales person's assertiveness in the sales process?
- How inferior posturing helps a salesperson lose traction and control of the sale!
- Why does a salesperson act like a prospect is doing them a favor?
- What useful phrases can you use in connecting with customers from their perspective?
- How can you maintain leverage throughout the entire sales process?
- And what’s a vital but often overlooked thought process at closing?