Wednesday Jul 29, 2020
How Inferior or Superior Sales Posturing Leads to Lost Sales
If your closing results are soft, maybe it’s something you’ve forgotten how to do. There are three types of sales posturing and only one leads to more closed sales: equal sales posturing. Stop being a weak apologist or arrogant, buy now or I’m done with you approach. If you don’t appear to be equal to the buyer, you will lose.
Guest host Debb Borchardt, Vice President of Asher Client services, interviews Kyla O’Connell Senior Partner and Sales Facilitator at Asher Strategies about what she’s learned during years of successful sales coaching.
- Why is proper posturing language so important?
- Why don't salespeople close for the next step 48% of the time?
- Why does a salesperson get timid?
- What happens to a sales person's assertiveness in the sales process?
- How inferior posturing helps a salesperson lose traction and control of the sale!
- Why does a salesperson act like a prospect is doing them a favor?
Asher Sales Sense is hosted by John Asher and Kyla O’Connell of ASHER Strategies which is a program on the Funnel Radio Channel. ASHER Strategies is the sponsor of ASHER Sales Sense.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.