The real estate market has hotted up and there likely are more realtors than properties for sale. If you’re a realtor, how can you differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’re a construction contractor, how can you convince buyers to choose value over price? And when you combine the two professions can you generate more sales?
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast - “Top Sales Strategies for Realtors and Contractors” - features host John Asher with guest Bill Reiman, Vice President of RK Reiman Construction Incorporated and President of Reiman Properties in Marco Island, Florida. Bill’s also the host of “The Real Build Podcast” - informing people what they need to look for before buying, building, or selling a home.
- What sales strategies should every realtor and contractor be following?
- How about video? Does it help sell?
- Why is communication the key to the real estate and construction processes?
- How about follow-up and having touch-points within a transaction?
- Is price always the deciding factor? Can you get better quality clients by delivering a superior product?
- Why is developing a personal brand more important than ever before?
Listen to the answers of these questions so you can be a more successful broker-builder like Bill.