Are you continuously stressed out about having too much to do and too little time? Are you tired of forgetting follow-ups with prospects or missing opportunities with existing clients? Does the pace of progress feel a bit like you’re slogging through molasses? The next Asher Sales Sense Podcast—“The Secret to How Productive Workdays Work”—features host Kyla O’Connell with guest Leslie Shreve, workload management and productivity expert, and the Founder and CEO of Productive Day®. Leslie has worked with executives, professionals and corporate teams since 2003 to help them increase efficiency and productivity by up to 300% in as little as 4 weeks, while reducing stress by up to 90%, using her unique, proprietary system called Taskology® The Science of Getting Things Done. Clients previously frustrated or overwhelmed with too much to do, too many emails and too little time now claim to have a secret—a new system they can use to take charge of their workday and gain more clarity, confidence and control of tasks, time and email.
On this podcast, Kyla and Leslie discuss…
- Some of the tell-tale warning signs that inefficiencies exist in a professional workday
- The secret to how productive workdays really work
- The #1 hidden barrier that holds professionals back and puts their productivity in slow motion.
- The many unsuspecting ways time is lost in a typical workday that professionals are unaware of and how can they get that time back.
- The most common—but most inefficient and ineffective—way to manage email and why it costs so much time, energy and productivity.
Tune in to discover how you can change the way you manage your workload and your workday so you can accelerate achievement and make more meaningful, powerful progress on the projects and the initiatives that matter the most to you—and to the future of your company.