You’re a busy business professional and know you aren’t getting enough sleep. You have limited time and too much on your mind and think you can sleep when you retire. But what if you were able to get more sleep, be more successful in your job, and have a much better chance at retiring early? There are techniques that can help you get the best sleep out of the time you have.
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast - “The Power of Sleep for Business and Sales Leaders” - features host John Asher with guest Bob Martel, professional sleep coach and head of Positive Results Hypnosis in Holden, Massachusetts. Bob is the author of “I am Sleeping Now: How to Fall Asleep, Stay Asleep and Wake Up Refreshed” and the host of the weekly “Mind Magic Radio” show on WCRN talk radio.
- What’s meant by the term “respecting” sleep?
- How can you condition your mind for sleep?
- Do purposeful breathing techniques help?
- If you like to read before you sleep, what’s the best way to do it?
- How can you get back to sleep after you’ve woken up in the middle of the night?
- What are some useful and positive self-talk phrases?
- How can you break the habits that sabotage good sleep?
Listen to the answers to these questions - so instead of chasing sleep you can be ready in the morning to chase more business.