Tuesday Sep 14, 2021
The Continuing Lack of Women in Corporate and Sales Leadership Positions
Where are all the women in key business and sales positions? They’re half of the workforce and are earning more bachelor's and master’s degrees than men, but despite decades of seeming progress, only 5.5% of CEOs are women in the 3,000 largest U.S. companies. And women represent only 33% of top business leadership positions overall. Companies say that advancing women is a top priority, but …
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast - “The Continuing Lack of Women in Corporate and Sales Leadership Positions” - features host John Asher with guest Gina Stracuzzi, Co-Founder and Director of the Women in Sales Leadership Forum at the Institute for Excellence in Sales.
- What is the current landscape of women in corporate leadership positions?
- What are the main barriers to women’s leadership?
- What stereotypes and double standards are still holding women back?
- Why are companies still allowing outdated thinking to stand in the way of their stated equity and inclusion goals?
- What are the benefits for companies of more gender-inclusive leadership?
- How can women and corporations change what is happening?
- How has the pandemic impacted the scenario?
- What can women do to help themselves?
Listen to the answers to these questions and learn how you - whether a woman or a man - can better understand why this continues to be a problem and what you can do to help.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.