One thing that stayed consistent during the past year is cold calling. It still works. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. It worked before the pandemic and during the pandemic. Have you noticed that a phone call can sometimes be better than a virtual meeting with video? There are fewer distractions and more focused communication. It’s why podcasts can be more compelling than videos. Properly done, cold calling brings in sales.
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast – “Post-Pandemic Cold Calling” features host John Asher with guest Nancy Calabrese, Founder and CEO of One of a Kind Sales, offering comprehensive lead generation and sales management services for increased sales and business growth. Nancy is passionate about a properly executed pre-sales process – engaging with prospects, uncovering their needs, and turning them into qualified leads. Her unique approach, positive attitude, and relentless attention to detail are derived from her experience in recruiting. Her new book, “The Inside Sales Solution” is available through Amazon.
On this episode Nancy and John discuss:
- What’s the truth about cold calling today (what really works)?
- What’s the most important quality in a successful prospecting campaign?
- What metrics should you track and how can you track them easily?
- What are the secrets of managing a high-performance inside sales team?
- How can you convert your outside salespeople into inside prospecting rock-stars?
Listen to the answers of these questions so you can learn how to connect with those out-of- reach strategic prospects.