Video marketing is usually associated with getting someone’s attention. But what if it’s in the wrong way? What if you took the lens of marketing and focused on prospects in their cultural context during their customer journey?
The next Asher Sales Sense Podcast—“ Grow Your Profits with Powerful and Engaging Video Content” features host Kyla O’Connell with guest Leo Napper, CEO and Producer at Vicar Studios, creating entertaining and informative media that turning viewers into customers. Vicar Studios, headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, plans and oversees TV and film projects, advertising campaigns, and design marketing and brand identities. Leo and his colleagues add the power of anthropological research to gain complete insight into marketing audiences.
On this podcast, Kyla and Leo discuss…
- How an anthropologist got into the video business
- The importance of language and culture in refining marketing strategies
- Recognizing the positive and negative impacts of cultural sensitivities
- The melding of anthropological artifacts into marketing
- And the enduring relevance of storytelling - the oldest art form
Listen in to discover how cultural approaches can improve your marketing and grow your profits.