It’s the end of summer. The vacations are ending and kids are returning to school. Your company’s senior leadership just announced you should begin bringing your sales team back to the office (because they need to get back to work). You have to get going now, but you don’t know how to start. Wouldn’t it be great to hear some useful tips from an expert sales leader who’s doing that with his company right now?
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast - “Bringing Your Sales Team Back to the Office” - features host John Asher with guest Darrell Gehrt, Senior Vice President, Event Cloud Solutions at Cvent, transforming meetings and events through technology. Darrell joined Cvent pre-IPO in January 2013 and has led several product lines including Web Survey, Mobile, and in 2020 took on the pivot to virtual event technology.
- How important is it to have salespeople in the office rather than continuing to work at home?
- What does company office culture have to do with a successful office return?
- What are salespeople telling sales leaders about their desire to come back to the office?
- What are sales leaders doing to keep sales teams safe when returning to the office?
- What possible internal obstacles are there to bringing sales back into the office?
- Will full-time sales operations in the office ever become the norm again?
Listen to the answers to these questions and get ready to return your sales team to the office whenever and however you can.