Have you ever wondered what successful people have in common? And why some seem to thrive in the face of challenges? Are they exceptions or can others of us also develop the same kinds of habits to succeed in sales or any other endeavor?
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast – “Fit for Success - Lessons on Achievement and Leading Your Best Life” - features host John Asher with guest Nick Shaw, co-founder of Renaissance Periodization (RP), a multi-million-dollar health and fitness company that has improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of clients around the world. Nick has coached world- class athletes including CrossFit Games champions, international medalists in weightlifting, UFC fighters, Navy SEALs, and Olympians. But it wasn’t until 2020 when his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and facing the fallout of treatment for months through COVID-19, that he had to really lean into the habits he was teaching and put them to the ultimate test. His new book, with the same title as this podcast, details what he learned.
- What are the seven principle habits for success that both athletes and business professionals should master?
- Which are the most important?
- How vital is the concept of internal locus of control?
- What is the biggest takeaway Nick Shaw realized from all this?
- Listen in to learn the answers to these questions so you can develop new habits to build your path to success and lead your best life.