You’re a high-performing leader. It’s time to shed the doubt. You’ve hit milestone after milestone in your career. You’ve achieved stellar highs. People look to you for direction as a model of success. So where is all this doubt and insecurity about how to lead coming from? And is it even possible to shake these feelings of uncertainty? How can you conquer your imposter syndrome and harness these uncomfortable feelings to develop leadership mastery? Could that inner doubt you’re wrestling with actually be a signal that you are on the verge of greatness?
- Why is it that so many leaders struggle with doubt?
- Aren't effective leaders supposed to project confidence?
- Are leaders born or made?
- How do our favorite books and movies shed light on our own leadership styles? What role do stories play in all this?
- How can someone identify the self-sabotaging stories they're telling themselves?
- What are the four stages of a leader's journey?
Listen in to hear the answers to these questions (and more) so you can put doubt behind
you and achieve success in front of you.